Light, fruity, and refreshing. What more can you ask in a cocktail?
- 2 bottles (750ml Bottle) White Wine (such As A Chardonnay Or Sauvignon Blanc)
- ½ cups Orange Liqueur
- 12 ounces, fluid Peach Nectar
- 12 ounces, fluid Club Soda
- 1 whole Juiced Lime
- 1 whole Peach, Sliced Thinly
- 1 whole Nectarine, Sliced Thinly
- ½ cups Fresh Mint Leaves, Slightly Bruised To Release Oils
Pour wine into a pitcher and add orange liqueur, peach nectar, club soda, and lime juice. Stir well. Add in fruit slices and mint leaves. Chill for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
Serve over ice. Enjoy!