A Cozy Kitchen is desperately trying to hold on to summer with this white kiwi-apple sangria.
- 1 bottle (750ml Bottle) White Wine
- ½ cups Orange Liqueur (Cointreau Recommended)
- 1-½ cup Lemonade
- 3 whole Kiwis, Peeled And Cut Into Thin Slices (save A Few Slices For Garnish)
- 1 whole Large Green Apple With Skin, Cored And Thinly Sliced
- 1-½ cup Green Seedless Grapes, Halved
In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir. Allow to chill for at least an hour so the flavors can combine. Serve over ice. Then, make another pitcher.