Refresh yourself with a fruity drink.
- 1 cup Coconut Juice
- 2 ounces, fluid Pineapple Juice Mixture (recipe Below)
- 2 teaspoons Agave Or 1/4 Cup Syrup (Equal Parts Water And Sugar)
- ¼ teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 4 cubes Ice
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Meat
- 6 cubes Pineapple Ice Cubes (recipe Below)
- FOR THE PINEAPPLE ICE CUBES:
- 1 whole Pineapple
- 2 teaspoons Agave
- ⅛ teaspoons Kosher Salt
Pineapple ice cubes:
Peel, core, and cut pineapple in cubes. Add to a blender, then add agave and salt. Puree it.
Sift it through a strainer. Discard any remains in a strainer. Save 2 ounces and set aside. Pour the juice into ice trays and put in a freezer until it forms into ice cubes. One pineapple can fill 1 ice tray.
Virgin Malibu pineapple:
Pour coconut juice in a blender. Add pineapple juice mixture, agave, salt, and regular ice cubes in a blender. Blend on “liquefy” or until mixed.
Add coconut meat and pulse 3 times. Pour into a glass and add pineapple ice cubes.
Note: to make an alcoholic drink, you can add 2 -3 ounces of rum.