A refreshing frozen rum drink that uses the tropical fruits of Mexico and is perfect for celebrating Cinco de Mayo!
- 1 whole Banana, Peeled And Frozen
- 4 ounces, fluid Rum
- 4 ounces, fluid Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces, fluid Coconut Cream (we Used Coco Lopez)
- 2 ounces, fluid Lime Juice
- Ice, As Needed To Fill A Standard Size Blender
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and fill with ice. Puree well until all the ice is incorporated and pour into chilled margarita glasses. Garnish with a wedge of lime or pineapple, if desired. Makes two extra large servings.