A creamy cocktail made with gelato that tastes like the classic Italian dessert.
- 2 ounces, weight Tiramisu Flavored Gelato (I Used Breyers)
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Vodka
- ½ ounces, fluid Coffee Liqueur
- 2 ounces, fluid Half-and-half Or Cream
- Dusting Of Cocoa Powder For Garnish
- Ice, To Fill Your Cocktail Shaker
Put a cocktail glass into the refrigerator to chill prior to starting.
Add the gelato, vodka, coffee liqueur and half-and-half into a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, put the lid on and shake well. Strain into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder.