Sweet fruit, savory herbs and fragrant gin come together in this delicious cocktail.
- 1 whole Nectarine, Pitted
- 2 ounces, fluid Gin
- ½ ounces, fluid Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ ounces, fluid Lime Juice
- ¼ ounces, fluid Simple Syrup
- ½ teaspoons Fresh Thyme Leaves
Place the nectarines in a blender or small chopper and puree until smooth. Pour into a cocktail shaker and add the gin, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, simple syrup and thyme. Fill with ice, shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garish with a sprig of thyme, if desired.