Treat yourself and the ones you love to this new fall classic, Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte. With pumpkin, and milk, and pumpkin spice, this coffee is delicious all on it’s own, but why not spice it up a little more with some coffee liqueur and cinnamon whisky!Light-up that fire pit and invite a few friends over.
- 4 ounces, fluid Heavy Cream
- 4 ounces, fluid Whole Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 6 ounces, fluid Strong Brewed Coffee, Hot
- 1 ounce, fluid Coffee Liqueur
- 1 ounce, fluid Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1 cup Whipped Cream
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
Brew a strong cup of coffee. Heat milk and cream but do not boil. You can do this in the microwave or the stovetop. Add pumpkin spice and steep for ten minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and reheat milk mixture until hot. (If you tie the pumpkin spice inside a cheesecloth and make a bundle, you can steep it that way and skip straining.) Whisk in vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin puree. Stir in coffee and alcohol. Divide pumpkin spice latte into 2 mugs. Thoroughly fold cinnamon into whipped cream.Add a dollop of cinnamon whipped cream on top of each latte.