This strawberry protein shake recipe is easy to make and delicious.
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavored Rice Milk
- 1 cup Strawberry (or Vanilla) Flavored Greek Yogurt (I Use Greek Gods Strawberry Honey)
- 1 whole Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder ( A Scoop Is Roughly 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- ¾ cups Frozen Strawberries (or Mixed Berries, If You Prefer)
- 5 whole Ice Cubes, More Or Less Depending On How Thick You Like Your Shakes
Starting with the rice milk, place all the ingredients into a blender and put the lid on. Depending on your blender’s settings, first start with the chop setting to chop up the ice and frozen strawberries, followed by pureeing the mixture to create a smooth, even consistency.
In order to get your preferred consistency, you can also start by not adding any ice, following the other steps above. Once all of the other ingredients are mixed together, slowly add the ice, mix and then test. Continue to add more ice cubes until the desired consistency is met. If too thick, you can add some more rice milk, little by little. If not sweet enough, add a little more honey.