A classic gingery Moscow Mule updated with the festive autumnal flavors of apple cider and pomegranate!
From Heather Christo.
- Pomegranate Seeds And Fresh Apple Slices, For Garnish
- 4 ounces, fluid Vodka, Chilled
- 2 pinches Cinnamon
- ¼ cups Apple Cider, Chilled
- ½ cups Sparkling Pomegranate Juice, Chilled
- 12 ounces, fluid Ginger Beer, Or As Needed To Top Off Glasses, Chilled
Fill large glasses with ice cubes. Add pomegranate seeds and fresh apple slices. Pour 2 ounces of vodka in each glass and add a pinch of cinnamon. Add apple cider and sparkling pomegranate juice to each glass. Fill each glass the rest of the way with cold ginger beer. Stir gently to combine and serve immediately. Cheers!