A quick and healthy drink! It’s my go-to snack when I’m in a hurry!
- 1 cup Frozen Fruit (I Use HEB Brand: Mango, Papaya, Strawberry Mix)
- ¾ cups Flavored Yogurt (I Use Yoplait)
- ⅔ cups Liquid, Such As Juice Or Milk (I Use Crystal Light Peach Tea)
1. In a blender, combine ingredients in the order given and blend on high until there aren’t any chunks left.
2. Pour into a cup and enjoy.
Side note: Use more or less liquid depending on how thick you want it to be. If it becomes too liquidy, stick it in the freezer for a few minutes to firm it up.