A sweet sparkling cocktail to celebrate New Year’s Eve!
- 2 ounces, fluid Vodka
- 1 ounce, fluid White Cranberry Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ ounces, fluid Lime Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces, fluid Sparkling Wine Or Champagne
- Ice, Enough To Fill Your Cocktail Shaker
- Optional For Garnish: Maraschino Cherries
Combine the vodka, cranberry juice, elderflower liqueur, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, put the lid on and shake well. Pour into a chilled flute glass and top with the sparkling wine. Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired.