Sweet and tart Sparkling Orange Cranberry Margaritas are a festive drink for holiday celebrations.
- 8 ounces, fluid Silver Tequila
- 8 ounces, fluid Cranberry Juice (not Cranberry Cocktail)
- 4 ounces, fluid Orange Liqueur
- 4 ounces, fluid Orange Juice
- 4 ounces, fluid Lime Juice
- ¼ cups Sugar
- 2 cans (12 Oz. Size) Schweppes Orange Sparkling Water
- Lime Wedges For Serving
- Orange Wedges, For Serving
- FOR RIMMING THE GLASSES:
- ½ cups Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Orange, Zested
- FOR THE SUGARED CRANBERRIES:
- 2 cups Sugar, Divided
- ½ cups Water
- 2 cups Cranberries
Add tequila, cranberry juice, orange liqueur, orange juice, lime juice, and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
For rimming the glasses, in a shallow bowl, combine sugar, salt, and orange zest. Rim glasses with a lime or orange wedge. Dip into sugar/salt mixture.
Fill cups with crushed ice. Pour drink mixture hallway full and top off with orange sparkling water. Top with sugared cranberries, lime wedges, and orange wedges.
For the sugared cranberries:
Add ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil, until sugar dissolves (about 2–3 minutes). Remove from heat and add cranberries, stirring to coat. Let cranberries sit in mixture for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, lay cranberries out on a baking sheet and allow to dry for 10–15 minutes. Pour remaining sugar over cranberries and toss to coat.