You’d never know this cocoa was skinny.
- 1 cup Milk (I Use 2%)
- ¼ cups Water Or Additional Milk
- 1-½ Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- ⅓ teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ teaspoons Caramel Extract (such As Watkins)
- 1 envelope (Single-serving Packet) Stevia Or Other Sweetener Of Your Choice (more Or Less To Taste)
Whisk together the milk, water, cocoa powder, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook until the milk starts to steam and small bubbles form along the outside. Turn off heat and whisk in the vanilla extract, caramel extract, and Stevia. Serve hot.