A caffeine-free herbal tea infusion that’s slightly sweet. Perfect for a summer evening!
- 2 quarts Water
- 5 whole Bags Celestial Seasonings Berry Zinger Tea (individual Size Bags)
- ½ cups Raspberry Syrup (Torani)
- Ice As Needed To Fill Glasses
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry Syrup (optional For Sweeter Tea)
1. Put the water in a pot and bring it to a boil then remove the pot from the heat and add the tea bags. Steep tea bags in the boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes. Then squeeze the bags into the pot and discard them.
2. Pour the tea into a heat-proof pitcher and add the 1/2 cup of raspberry syrup. Refrigerate overnight or until cold.
3. Fill 6 glasses 3/4 full with ice. Pour tea mixture over the ice. Add more raspberry syrup, if desired, for more sweetness.