A refreshing, fruity and herbaceous cocktail with the vibrant color and flavor of raspberries.
From Brenda Score of A Farmgirl’s Dabbles.
- 10 Fresh Raspberries, Divided
- Ice, As Needed
- 2 ounces, fluid Vodka
- 1 ounce, fluid St. Germain Liqueur
- 1 ounce, fluid Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce, fluid Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Club Soda, Chilled, For Topping
- 1 slice Fresh Lemon For Garnish
Add 8 of the raspberries to a cocktail shaker and crush them with a muddler or the back of a spoon. Add a glassful of ice to the shaker, then pour in the vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Cap the shaker and shake it vigorously for about 15 seconds, until liquid is chilled.
Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with your desired amount of club soda and give the drink a quick stir to combine. Add remaining 2 raspberries and a slice of lemon to the top of the drink and serve immediately.