A raspberry cocktail with raspberries, basil and gin.
- 2 cups Raspberries, Plus 8 Raspberries Reserved
- 2 Tablespoons Simple Syrup, 1:1 Mixture (water To Sugar)
- 4 whole Sprigs Of Basil, Plus 4 Extra For Garnish
- ½ cups Gin
- 1 Tablespoon Bitters
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Tonic Water, To Top
1. Reserve 8 raspberries.
2. Using a shaker, add the remaining berries, simple syrup and basil and muddle until the berries are mashed. Stir in the gin, bitters and lemon juice. Pour through a sieve and back into the shaker filled with ice.
3. Serve cocktail over ice in four glasses and top with tonic water and two raspberries plus fresh basil