This “twist” (I love citrus puns!) on the classic Bellini uses Spanish cava, freshly-squeezed blood orange juice, and frozen raspberry “ice cubes” to create a floral, light, and delicious drink. It’s also probably the least sweet pink drink you will ever imbibe!
- 2 whole Blood Oranges, Juiced
- 1 bottle Dry Cava Or Prosecco (750 ML Bottle)
- 1 cup Frozen Red Raspberries
- 6 slices Blood Orange, Cut Crosswise And Sliced Thin (for Garnish)
1. Juice the blood oranges and divide blood orange juice evenly between 6 champagne flutes.
2. Fill glasses the rest of the way with chilled cava.
3. Add about 6 frozen raspberries to each glass. This will add flavor and serve as “ice cubes” to keep the drink chilled.
4. Garnish each glass with a whole slice of fresh blood orange. Serve immediately.