Dessert in boozy form!
- 1 whole Graham Cracker Sheet, Crushed, For The Rim
- 1-½ ounce, weight Canned Unsweetened Pumpkin Puree
- 3 ounces, fluid Half-and-Half Or Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce, fluid Simple Syrup
- ½ ounces, fluid Buttershots Liqueur
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt (tiny)
Place the crushed graham cracker in a shallow bowl. Rub a tiny bit of pumpkin puree along the rim of your cocktail glass and dip it into the cracker bowl to coat the rim. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
In a blender or small food processor, puree the milk, cream cheese, vodka, remaining pumpkin, simple syrup, buttershots, cinnamon and salt. Pour into the prepared glass and keep in the refrigerator for approximately 15 minutes to cool and thicken.