My husband’s love for Pop Rocks mixed with a classic bellini…a fun drink for a party or for youselves!
- 1 whole Fresh Strawberry
- ½ cups Prosecco Or Champagne
- ¼ cups Strawberry Vodka
- ¼ cups Strawberry Daquiri Mix
- 1 package Individual .33 Oz Strawberry Pop Rocks
1. Start by placing your strawberry in the glass (martini or champagne flutes work well)
2. Add prosecco first.
3. Pour in the vodka.
4. Slowly drizzle in the daiquiri mix.
5. Now here’s the fun part! Sprinkle in about half a pack of Pop Rocks and watch them fizzle!
6. Your drink will continue popping in your mouth for the next 10 or 20 minutes so enjoy while watching the fireworks! The strawberry itself even pops towards the end!