This refreshing summer drink is perfect for the bourbon lovers, men and women alike!
- 8 leaves Mint, Plus A Sprig For Garnish
- 1 teaspoon Cane Sugar
- 1 ounce, fluid Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Crushed Ice, Divided
- 2 ounces, fluid Bourbon
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Pineapple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Pineapple
At the bottom of an 8-ounce cocktail glass, muddle mint leaves with cane sugar, crushing the sugar into the mint leaves. Pour simple syrup into mixture and stir until all sugar granules have dissolved.
Add 3/4 of the crushed ice to the glass, leaving some room for stirring. Pour in the bourbon, pineapple juice, and crushed pineapple. Stir.
Pour the remaining crushed ice over your cocktail. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Enjoy!