A creamy mint chocolate mocha. Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up or an after-dinner dessert.
- FOR THE FRAPPE:
- 2 cups Milk, Non-fat
- 2 teaspoons Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Mint Extract
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3-½ ounces, weight Stevia (1 Individual-size Packet)
- FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- 2 Tablespoons Whip Cream, Fat Free
- ½ teaspoons Chocolate Syrup
In a large cup (I used a Pyrex measuring cup) add all of the frappe ingredients together. Stir well but don’t worry if everything doesn’t incorporate well.
Place in a shallow freezer safe bowl. Once frozen, pull it out of the freezer and leave it on the counter until it softens up a pinch. Then pop it into your blender and process.
Serve in a mug with optional toppings.