Coffee is good. Mochas are great. A cool, blended mocha with peanut butter cups is even better.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Half-and-half
- ¼ cups Cooled Coffee
- 4 whole Ice Cubes
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 4 whole Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Divided
1. Add milk, half-and-half, coffee, ice cubes, vanilla, cocoa powder, and 3 of the mini peanut butter cups to a blender.
2. Turn on and blend until the ice cubes and peanut butter cups are broken up and blended and the milk is frothy.
3. Pour into a glass and top with the remaining peanut butter cup, crumbling on top of the coffee.