This Peanut Butter Apple Pie Smoothie is creamy, packed with apples, and has a subtle hint of cinnamon and peanut butter!
- 2 Apples, Cored And Sliced (Peel If Desired)
- ½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cups Vanilla Yogurt, Or Plain Yogurt
- ¾ cups Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Graham Crackers (plus More For Garnish, If Desired)
- ½ teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 dash Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
In the canister of a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
Pour into tall glasses, top with an apple slice and graham cracker crumbs (if desired) and serve immediately. Enjoy!