I know some of you may be thinking Christmas—it’s only a few days away! But I wanted to share with you one the very best celebration cocktails ever, just to get you in the mood for New Year’s! It’s fruity, tickly, bubbly and girly. Perfect for toasting in the New Year with your girlfriends! If you don’t have Prosecco, just substitute your favorite sparkling wine, champagne or even soda water.
- 1 bottle Prosecco (750ml), Chilled
- ½ cups Passionfruit Juice, Chilled
- ½ cups Frozen Peaches
- 16 whole Raspberries
1. Place the frozen peaches in a blender and puree until smooth. Strain the peach with a wire mesh strainer and use the back of a spoon to push the peach puree through.
2. Place a spoonful of the peach puree into each champagne glass, fill 1/4 of the way with passionfruit juice and top with Prosecco.
3. Finish each glass with 2 raspberries each.