Skip the margarita and enjoy a Paloma instead! Fresh grapefruit and lime juice, tequila, simple syrup and grapefruit soda. Cheers!
- 6 ounces, fluid Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Simple Syrup (more If Needed Depending On The Sweetness Of The Grapefruit)
- 3 ounces, fluid Premium Tequila
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 6 ounces, fluid Grapefruit Soda Or Soda Water Or As Desired To Fill Your Glass
- Grapefruit Wedges, Optional For Garnish
- Ice For Your Cocktail Shaker And Your Glassses
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, simple syrup and tequila. Put the top on and shake vigorously for 20-25 seconds. Strain it into two glasses that have been rimmed with sugar and filled with ice. Top off with the grapefruit soda or soda water. Stir slightly and garnish each glass with grapefruit wedges. Cheers!