A refreshing yet healthy iced tea. Reishi mushroom has a lot of health benefits.
- 2 Tablespoons Or About 10 Pieces Organic Dried Reishi Mushrooms
- 1 whole Inch Fresh Ginger Root, Peeled And Sliced (about 6 Slices)
- 1 whole Dried Star Anise
- 1 cup 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 whole Lemon, Halved
- 4 teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 10 cubes Iced Cubes (depending On A Size Of Your Glass)
- 1 sprig Mint, For Garnish
Add reishi, ginger, star anise, and pomegranate juice in a small saucepan. Bring it to boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer it for about 20 minutes or until reishi sinks to the bottom of a saucepan.
Remove from the heat. Pour in a glass by using a strainer to discard solid ingredients. Squeeze juice from a half of lemon to a liquid mixture. Add agave nectar.
Slice the other half of a lemon. Add 2 slices in a glass. Mix well. Adjust to taste. Add ice to make it full glass. Let it refrigerate for 5 minutes. Garnish with mint.