Three nights, four days with my girlfriends on a cruise! We slept four hours a night, survived on Red Bull and had the time of our lives. One of our stops was Atlantis resort on Paradise Island. We indulged on a cocktail created by Nobu Atlantis (yes, THAT Nobu!). Not only did they give us the recipe, but the bartender personally gave us a behind-the-bar demo, so that we could relive our wild vacation (as if we needed help!).
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Dark Rum
- ½ ounces, fluid Coconut Rum
- ¼ ounces, fluid Nassau Royale (or Other Vanilla Flavored Rum)
- 2 ounces, fluid Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces, fluid Orange Juice
- ¼ ounces, fluid Grenadine
Combine all ingredients. Shake with crushed ice and garnish with an orange slice and cherry.