Minty, sweet, fresh, and great either hot or cold!
- 5 cups Water
- 8 sprigs Fresh Mint (or 1 Handful)
- 5 teaspoons Green Tea Leaves (or 3 Bags)
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar, To Taste
1. Bring the water, mint, green tea, and sugar to a boil.
2. Turn off the heat and let the tea steep for 3 minutes.
3. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
4. Strain the liquid, discarding the mint sprigs and tea leaves.
5. Serve hot, or store in the fridge to serve hot or cold at a later date. The tea is delicious both ways!