This smoothie is hearty, healthy and the perfect post-workout snack!
- ½ cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 2 cups Water
- ½ cups Blueberries
- ¼ cups Raspberries
- 1 whole Ripe Banana (peeled)
- ¼ cups Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Agave Nectar (or Honey; Or Raw Sugar)
- ¾ cups Crushed Ice Or Ice Cubes
In a small saucepan, combine the oats and the water. Heat over medium heat, whisking until they become creamy and bubbly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
In the pitcher of your blender, add the blueberries, raspberries, banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, agave nectar, ice and the cooled oats. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until the smoothie is completely smooth. This may take you longer depending on how powerful your blender is.
Pour over ice or drink as is. Garnish with blueberries, if you’re feeling spontaneous. Enjoy!
– For a dairy-free option: substitute the Greek yogurt for 1/4 cup more of vanilla almond milk.
– For a gluten-free option: substitute the quick oats for gluten-free quick oats.