A simple lemon spritzer.
- ½ cups Prosecco, Chilled
- 1 Tablespoon Limoncello, Chilled
- 2 Tablespoons Meyer Lemon Juice (from About 1 Lemon)
- ½ teaspoons Pomegranate Juice (optional)
- Mint Leaves For Garnishing (optional)
- Pinch Of Sugar For Garnishing (optional)
In a fluted champagne glass combine prosecco, limoncello and Meyer lemon juice. Stir and serve chilled.
Optional: Dip mint leaves in Prosecco then into sugar. Place sugared mint leaves in glass.
Add a splash of pomegranate juice (1/2 teaspoon) for extra color and flavor.
Note: Mionetto II Prosecco Sparking Wine and Caravella Limoncello were used in this recipe.