Meyer Lemon, Blood Orange and Mint Spritzer.
- 2 whole Meyer Lemons, Juiced
- 1 whole Blood Orange, Juiced
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 10 leaves Fresh Mint, Plus More For Garnish
- 1 can (12 Oz. Size) Ginger Ale Or Sparkling Wine
- 9 cubes Ice
- Thin Slices Of Meyer Lemon, For Garnish
Chill serving glasses ahead, in the refrigerator.
To prep, add juice of Meyer lemons and blood orange with honey and mint in a small pitcher. Mix and muddle everything to combine.
Gently stream ginger ale into the pitcher. Stir gently to combine.
Add a few ice cubes in the chilled serving glasses. Top ice with spritzer and garnish with some fresh mint leaves and thinly sliced Meyer lemons.