Try a hearty mug of this coffee with hints of cinnamon, cocoa and red pepper and a splash of Kahlua. Sweetened whipped cream with just a sprinkle of cinnamon tops it off perfectly. This goes incredible well with a Tres Leches Cupcake for dessert!
- ¼ cups Coffee Grounds (2 Scoops)
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1-½ ounce, fluid (single Shot) Kahlua
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- ¼ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, For Topping
Put coffee, cocoa, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in a coffee filter. Brew as you normally would for 10 cups of coffee in the coffee maker. Pour in Kahlua.
With an electric mixer, beat whipping cream with powdered sugar until peaks form. Spoon a generous 2 tablespoons of whipped cream onto coffee and sprinkle with cinnamon.