Typically a Shirley Temple drink can have as much as 45-55 grams of sugar according to the My Fitness Pal site. This one has only 10! Happy dance, right?
- 3 cups Pomegranate Lime Seltzer Water
- 1 cup Cherry Juice, No Added Sugars
- 4 Tablespoons Pomegranate Juice, No Added Sugars
- 4 Droppers (3/4 Full) Berry Liquid Stevia
- 8 Fresh Cherries
In a pitcher, stir together all ingredients except cherries. Refrigerate pitcher if ingredients are not cold when mixed.
To glasses, add 2 cherries each, then pour mixture into glasses. Best served chilled.
Makes 4 cups.
1. If you can’t find the pomegranate seltzer, you can really use whatever flavor seltzer you like or just plain seltzer is fine, too.
2. If you don’t have berry-flavored stevia, try using lemon or plain or another sweetener of choice.
3. If you can’t find pomegranate juice, just the cherry juice and stevia should be enough to still make it taste like a shirley temple.