Don’t trade calories and fat for no flavor. This low calorie iced coffee is less than 32 calories and is absolutely wonderful.
- 1 quart Cold Water
- ½ cups Ground Coffee
- ½ teaspoons Sweet-N-Low
- 2 Tablespoons 2% Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Whipped Cream
1. Place cold water in a glass or plastic container.
2. Add ground coffee. Stir well and cover. Place on counter for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 24 hours.
3. Filter coffee mixture through either a double layer cheese cloth, a piece of muslin cloth, or a coffee filter. Discard coffee grounds and sludge.
4. Remaining liquid is the golden coffee concentrate. Fill glass with ice. Add Sweet ‘N Low and milk. Fill with coffee. Stir well.
5. Top with whipped cream.
Iced coffee additions can include any favorite flavoring, CoffeeMate, liqueur, or syrup.
For a less watered-down iced coffee, coffee concentrate can be frozen in ice cube trays to be used as the ice in future drinks!
This recipe is adapted from The Pioneer Woman, Perfectly Iced Coffee.