Refreshing homemade lemon iced tea.
- 130 milliliters Lemon Juice
- 50 grams Honey Or Maple Syrup
- 250 milliliters Boiling Water
- 4 Tea Bags (Individual Size)
- 1 Lemon, Sliced
- 375 milliliters Cold Water
Place lemon juice and sweetener in a saucepan over a medium heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Place boiling water and tea bags in a jug. Allow tea to steep for 20 minutes. Remove tea bags.
Stir in lemon syrup, sliced lemon and chilled water. Serve in glasses with ice.