Take a trip back to the Roaring Twenties with this modern classic cocktail that features a unique and flavorful twist.
- FOR THE HONEY SYRUP:
- 2 teaspoons Dried Lavender Flowers
- ¼ cups Honey
- ¼ cups Water
- FOR THE COCKTAIL:
- 2 ounces, fluid Plymouth Gin
- ¾ ounces, fluid Honey Syrup
- ¾ ounces, fluid Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Lemon Twist Or Piece Of Honeycomb, For Garnish (optional)
For the honey syrup, place dried lavender flowers in a small saucepan. Add honey and water to the pan and heat gently on low, stirring occasionally until honey and water are evenly mixed, about 10 minutes. The syrup can be used immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
For the cocktail, add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a coupe. Garnish with a lemon twist or piece of honeycomb.