Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with homemade Irish cream. Much tastier than store bought.
- 1 cup Half-and-half
- 14 ounces, weight Canned Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-⅔ cup Irish Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 teaspoon Instant Coffee Granules
Combine all ingredients in a blender and set on high speed for 30 seconds.
Bottle in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving. Shake well before serving.
Store for up to two months in the fridge.
Serve chilled over ice, mixed in with your favorite coffee or hot chocolate, or poured over your favorite ice cream.