We grabbed a little bit of this and that and made these fabulous drinks for New Year’s Eve.
- 12 ounces, fluid Orange Juice, Frozen Concentrate
- 12 ounces, fluid Hawaiian Guava And Strawberry, Frozen Concentrate
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 ounce, fluid Vodka Or Rum (optional)
- 4 Tablespoons Whipped Cream
- ½ cups Frozen Strawberries, For Garnish
Prepare orange juice as directed (you’ll likely have to add water, as indicated in the label); set aside.
In a blender, add frozen strawberry concentrate, strawberries, and ice cubes.
Add prepared orange juice filling about 2 inches to the top of the blender. Pulse until well blended.
Pour in glasses and add vodka or rum if you wish.
Garnish with lots of whipped cream, additional berries and a candle.