We’re using barley syrup in this Old Fashioned.
- FOR THE BARLEY MALT SYRUP:
- 1 cup White Sugar
- ½ cups Water
- ¼ cups Barley Syrup
- FOR THE COCKTAIL:
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Bourbon (Bulliet)
- ½ ounces, fluid Barley Malt Syrup (Eden)
- 2 dashes Old Fashioned Bitters (Fee Brothers)
- Orange Peel And Maraschino Cherry, For Garnish
For the barley malt cocktail syrup:
Warm the water and sugar and stir until it has completely dissolved. Add barley syrup and stir until incorporated. Cool completely before using.
For the cocktail:
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir. Strain into a bucket glass. Garnish with an orange peel and a maraschino (or brandied) cherry.