A perfect fall breakfast with the added boost of greens.
- ½ Tablespoons Ground Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¾ cups Milk
- ½ cups Pureed Pumpkin
- ½ whole Frozen Banana
- ½ cups Frozen Spinach
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons Ground Ginger
- 4 drops Liquid Stevia
1. Soak the coffee grounds and chia seeds in the milk overnight.
2. Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Add additional sweetener or water as necessary.
Recipe inspired by ForgottenBeast’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Pudding.