This kicked up version of a frozen watermelon margarita is the perfect way to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!
- Lime Wedges And Sea Salt, For Prepping Your Glass And Serving
- 1 cup Seedless Watermelon Cut Into Chunks And Rind Removed
- 1-½ ounce, fluid Tequila
- 1 ounce, fluid Vodka
- 1 ounce, fluid Midori
- 1 ounce, fluid Lime Juice
- 1 ounce, fluid Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce, fluid Triple Sec
Prepare your glass by rubbing the rim with a piece of cut lime. Then dip the rim of the glass in a shallow plate of sea salt to coat the edge. Place glass in freezer to chill.
Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a blender filled with ice and blend until the ice has broken down. Pour into the chilled margarita glass and place in the freezer for a few minutes to firm up, if desired. Garnish with a wedge of lime.