Simple and refreshing frozen cocktail with the sweet summer taste of fresh mangoes!
- 4 ounces, fluid Rum
- ¼ cups Fresh Mint Leaves (more Or Less As Desired)
- 2 ounces, fluid Lime Juice
- 2 whole Mangoes, Peeled And Seeded
- 2 ounces, fluid Simple Syrup, Store Bought Or Homemade (optional, Depending On Sweetness Of Mangoes)
- Ice, Enough To Fill The Blender
Pour the rum into a glass, add the mint and muddle together using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon. Strain the rum (to remove the mint leaves) then pour into a blender. Note that you can add the mint to the blender if you prefer, but the final drink will take on a greenish tint instead of bright orange. Add the lime juice, mango and simple syrup to the blender and fill with ice. Puree until all the ice is broken up. Pour into chilled margarita/daiquiri glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint.