The perfect summertime drink. The kids will love you!
- ¾ cups Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (I Use Lakewood 100% Organic Lemon Juice)
- 4 cups Cold Water (to Dilute)
- Ice And Sliced Lemons, To Serve
What makes this easy is using the bottled lemon juice. It’s just as good and cheaper than buying lemons. Plus it cuts down on the work.
1. Make simple syrup by heating the sugar and 1 cup of water in a small saucepan until the sugar is dissolved completely.
2. Add the juice and the sugar water to a pitcher. Add the 4 cups cold water, more or less to the desired strength. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes.
Serve with ice and sliced lemons. Serves 4-6.