Stay cool and nourished with this dairy-free frozen grape and vanilla coconut smoothie! Super creamy, delicious, and packed full of healthy nutrients!! Great for breakfast or post workout, too.
- 10 ounces, fluid Almond Or Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Red Grapes
- ½ cups Coconut Yogurt Or Greek Yogurt
- ½ cups Ice
- ½ whole Frozen Banana
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- 1 ounce, weight Vanilla Protein Of Choice (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice (optional)
Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend and serve immediately. Yum!
Note: For more coconut flavor, add in a tablespoon of shredded coconut! Or if you don’t have coconut yogurt, then you can use coconut-flavored Greek yogurt. I used plain coconut yogurt from So Delicious brand.