A decadent chocolate cocktail perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- ½ ounces, weight Piece Of Chocolate
- 2 ounces, fluid Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces, fluid Vanilla Vodka
- ½ ounces, fluid Creme De Cacao
- 2 ounces, weight Chocolate Ice Cream
Grate the chocolate into a shallow dish. Rim the edge of a cocktail glass with a bit of the chocolate liqueur and roll the edge of the glass in the grated chocolate. Place the glass in the freezer for a few minutes to chill and set the rim.
Combine the vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao and ice cream in a cocktail shaker half filled with ice and shake well to melt the ice cream.
Pour into the rimmed cocktail glass and garnish the top of the drink with the remaining grated chocolate.