Cranberries and oranges combine to make a refreshing, delicious, and healthy smoothie.
- 1 whole Orange, Peeled And Sectioned
- ½ cups Frozen Cranberries, Rinsed
- 1 whole Frozen Peeled Banana (see Note On Step 2)
- ⅓ cups Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 7 cubes Ice
1. Drop peeled and sectioned orange into a blender with the cranberries. Blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Add frozen banana (I freeze mine divided into small sections so they’re easier to blend). Continue to pulse together until banana is mixed in.
3. Blend Greek yogurt into fruit mixture.
4. Add ice cubes and blend to desired consistency.
5. Serve immediately. Makes about 2 cups.