This frosty smoothie is sure to cool you off on a hot day! It is full of chocolate, cherries and banana, and makes a perfect breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ cups Pitted Cherries (fresh Or Frozen)
- 1 whole Banana, Peeled And Frozen
- 1 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- ⅛ teaspoons Almond Extract (use More For A Stronger Almond Flavor)
Add all of the ingredients into a blender, put the lid on and blend until smooth. If you want a thicker smoothie use frozen cherries as well as a frozen banana or you can add a few ice cubes. Serve immediately. Don’t drink too fast, you might get a brain freeze!