This simple yet stunning cocktail makes the most of blood oranges when they are in season. For more on the history of the original Bee’s Knees cocktail, see the related blog post.
- 2 ounces, fluid Gin
- 1 ounce, fluid Blood Orange Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- ½ ounces, fluid Honey Syrup (1 Part Honey Dissolved In 1 Part Warm Water)
- 2 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
- 1 whole Edible Flower, For Garnish (optional)
Combine all the ingredients except the flower in a shaker with ice. Shake until well chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the flower.