The perfect refreshing summer drink! So simple and easy to make with only 5 ingredients!
- FOR THE BLACKBERRY PUREE:
- 2 cups Fresh Blackberries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- FOR THE COCKTAIL:
- 6 ounces, fluid Prepared Lemonade
- 2 ounces, fluid Silver Tequila
- 3 teaspoons Blackberry Puree
- Lemon Wedges, For Garnish
For the puree, blend fresh blackberries in a blender until smooth. Strain through a sieve to catch all the seeds; discard seeds. Add sugar and stir.
To prepare the cocktail, measure lemonade and tequila into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake it up! Pour the mixture into a glass and stir in blackberry puree. Add a lemon wedge for garnish and enjoy!