This Black Dog Cocktail combines blackberry and grapefruit to make a wonderfully tasty drink.
- ¼ cups Sugar For Rimming Glass
- Ice For Shaker And For Glass
- 4 Large Blackberries, Plus 2 Berries For Garnish
- 1 ounce, fluid Simple Syrup
- 3 ounces, fluid Grapefruit Juice
- 2 ounces, fluid Vodka
- 2 Blackberries, For Garnish
Moisten highball glass rim and dunk in sugar to give a sugar rim. Fill glass with ice. Set aside.
Add 4 blackberries, simple syrup, grapefruit juice, and vodka to shaker. Muddle. Add some ice to shaker, cover, and shake for 20 seconds.
Strain into highball glass. Add remaining blackberries as garnish and serve.